Finding the right TEFL course can be confusing but increasingly language schools around the world are seeking higher calibre candidates that hold a formal TEFL qualification. This qualification meets that need and you will get full recruitment support to find work teaching English abroad. This may be possible even before you finish your course. Plus you will have lifetime access to a growing library of online CPD courses, aimed at upskilling classroom practitioners.
There are many benefits for studying with us including:
- Flexible and fully online distance learning qualification, meaning you can study and become certified in your own time
- Internationally recognised certificate
- Free lifetime access to a growing library of CPD accredited online courses, worth hundreds of pounds
- Full recruitment service through our sister company The International Teaching Partnership
- Personal tutor and support for the duration of the course.
This course will consist of 11 mandatory units and will develop learners knowledge of
- The English language and how to teach it
- How to assess the needs of learners
- Preparing lesson plans and schemes of work
- Resources and materials
- Adapting resources and lessons to meet the needs of younger learners.
Who is this course for?
- Learners wishing to develop the skills and knowledge to specialise in the teaching of English to speakers of other languages
- Those who want to become TEFL qualified teachers from the comfort of their own home.
At least a Level 2 (A-C) in English and Maths. Learners will have a high level of written and spoken English.
Once qualified you will be able to teach English as a foreign language and for those with degrees it could lead to undertaking a teaching qualification and achieving QTS. Through our partner company The International Teaching Partnership we can help you find your first TEFL post.