Why Thirsty Scholars Partnership?
We’re part of a larger organisation specialising in recruitment and training called The Classroom Partnership. So when you complete this HLTA course, we can help you find an HLTA role through our sister company, Connex Education Partnership.
This recognised and regulated (OFQUAL) Level 4 Certificate For Higher Level Teaching Assistants is perfect for learners who want to demonstrate to employers that they have the necessary skills to be an HLTA.
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
- No time limit.
- Assignments will be accessed via the online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course, you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Personal Tutoring and coaching from a former Teacher (the importance of this cannot be underestimated).
- Free Access to all our on-demand CPD courses with a library of on-demand bite-sized courses inc Safeguarding and Mental Health Awareness
- Total Qualification Time 360 Hours.
- Understand the Higher Level Teaching Assistant role.
- Child development and welfare.
- Awareness of special educational needs.
- Promoting positive behaviour in children and young people.
- Providing support for individual learners and small groups.
- Developing skills to promote positive working relationships.
- Curriculum planning, delivery and assessment.
Who is this course for
Experienced or qualified Teaching Assistants looking to demonstrate they have the skills to perform the role of an HLTA.
Ideally, you will hold a Level 2 in English and Maths. A good level of spoken and written English is essential.