This is the nationally recognised IQA qualification allowing you to practice as an IQA/Internal Verifier.
With the growth of private training companies, coupled with the governments drive to increase apprenticeships, it is a great time to become an IQA in the Training Sector.
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
- Realistically you could complete the course in 3-6 months although you will have as much time as you need.
- Assignments will be accessed and submitted via the online learning portal.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course, you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Personal tutoring and coaching.
- You will need a placement to verify two assessors with two learners each. This can be done remotely and we can provide the assessors for you to verify.
- Understanding the principles and practices of internally assuring the quality of assessment
- Internally assure the quality of assessment
Who is this course for
Qualified assessors looking to upskill and perform the role of an IQA
Ideally, you will hold a Level 2 in English and Maths. A good level of spoken and written English is essential.