This nationally recognised Level 3 Award in Education and Training will equip you with the necessary certification to teach or train post 16 learners. Great for those looking for work in Further Education or workplace training roles.
- This is a distance-learning course that can be completed in your own time.
- Assignments will be accessed via the online learning portal when they are to be completed and returned to the course tutor for assessment.
- As part of this course, there will be a short micro-teach session which can be delivered remotely.
- You will receive timely feedback in order to improve your work should you need to.
- After the successful completion of the course, you will receive your nationally recognised certificate.
- Understanding roles, responsibilities and relationships in education and training.
- Understanding and using inclusive teaching and learning approaches in education and training
- Understanding assessment in education and training
Who is this course for
This is an entry-level teaching qualification perfect for Cover Supervisors and those who work in adult education as tutors or trainers.
Ideally, you will hold a Level 2 in English and Maths. A good level of spoken and written English is essential.